Monday 28 November 2016

Primary research

Noticeable feedback from today's session was that I was lacking primary research, which I knew. So tonight I decided to change that and emailed some cafes in Leeds that might get on board with offering recipes for the cookbook. Already had a really positive response which has really excited me and I think it will drive my practical forward. 
I would like to have some examples of my work printed out for her to have a look at before I meet with her on Wednesday. I think this will kickstart my practical, and hopefully open some new doors for me, in the way of meeting and networking with the right people.

  • Conversation started today
  • Tilly Catherine Naomi Butters
    21:43
    Tilly Catherine Naomi Butters
    Dear Roots and Fruits,
    My name is Tilly and I’m a third year illustration student studying at Leeds College of Art, currently making a vegetarian cookbook as a part of my dissertation. I was wondering if you might have any short recipes you would like to contribute to the book? I will of course reference you, and make you a copy as a means of thanks if you do decide to help.
    Thank you for your time, and for providing fabulous vegetarian meals to the people of Leeds, I absolutely love what you do.
    Hope to hear from you soon,
    Tilly
  • Roots And Fruits Leeds
    22:12
    Roots And Fruits Leeds
    Awww thanks Tilly! We'd love to be part of your dissertation. Can you call in to chat?
    Kay
  • Tilly Catherine Naomi Butters
    22:15
    Tilly Catherine Naomi Butters
    Amazing! Yeah I can call in for a chat for sure, when suits you best and I'll check my timetable.
  • Roots And Fruits Leeds
    22:22
    Roots And Fruits Leeds
    We are normally quiet between 3&5, can you do tomorrow or Wednesday?
  • Tilly Catherine Naomi Butters
    22:27
    Tilly Catherine Naomi Butters
    I can call in on Wednesday around 4, would that be alright? Ah I'm super excited!
  • Roots And Fruits Leeds
    22:32
    Roots And Fruits Leeds
    Wednesday it is.
    See you on Wednesday. Kay



No comments:

Post a Comment