Saturday 12 November 2016

Mono print, textures and thoughts


 The main purpose of these mono print was to create some textures for my cook book, and for my info graphs. I want to make brushes out of them digitally and then be able to play around. Textures is definitely something i want to push forward in my practice, as is print methods. 


 I want to go and mono print again, because we only had 40 minutes or so and it felt so rushed. would really like to spend the day in there, exploring all sorts of methods. Smaller paper cuts would also be better, and more detail. 



The textures that mono print create are really earthy and natural looking, which is why I think it will work well for my vegetarian cook book. I want to create a natural, raw aesthetic in order for it to synthesis with my essay. 
But then for certain info graphs I might use bold reds and yellows to make a point about mcdonalds. Colours and textures will be important throughout my practical.



No comments:

Post a Comment