Monday 28 November 2016

Presentation boards and thoughts


I think this is the clearest presentation board I have, but it lacks contextual references so I need to evidence this on my blog a little more than I already have. Need to visit some independent book stores to get an idea of layout and the size I want my book to be, this will make up some primary research too. Where will my book sit in the current market?

Not sure if people will understand how this links to my essay, in which case I will need to thoroughly point out why on my blog, and discuss the reasons behind wanting to create work like this.


This is the only finished image I have in the way of info graphs, even though its wrong and needs to simplified. However it could be used for a front cover of something? Need to go back to my sketchbooks and rough some simpler info graph designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment