Wednesday 23 November 2016

Design improvement





Thought id start again with this design, because I liked my concept I just didn't execute it well.  This design is much better, and the added element of the animals gives the design more body and a slightly stronger concept. 

Facts and titles to include-

Title-
Rainforests act as the lungs of our planet.

Facts
They give off more than 20% of the world oxygen. 
They subtract millions of tonnes of carbon dioxide from the atmosphere.
110 animal and insect species are lost everyday from rainforest destruction
Roughly 70% of the rainforests have been demolished simply for the raising of livestock.

This will be my first info graph once its finished, and hopefully it will educate others on my topic. Not too text heavy so fingers crossed people will actually read it.

Want the textures to be the coherent link throughout my practical work, from the info graphs through to the cook book.

No comments:

Post a Comment