Friday 22 April 2016

Peer review



This crit came at a great time and was done really well. It was a good motivational boost for us all to get going. There was still enough time to edit small things if needed, and everything that I got back on my sheet was really useful. I changed the texture of the orang-utan's leaves after this, which made it so much better.

Trying to be more critical was actually so much easier when discussing with someone and working in a pair. I think we should use this technique in a few more crits because I personally found it really useful.

The comments I got were great. I wanted to print onto recycled paper as someone commented, but James doesn't supply it in the print room because the quality isn't as good apparently. Plus I just didn't have enough time, but I will recycle my own book once its done.

No comments:

Post a Comment