Wednesday 27 April 2016

FINAL BOOK













The final completed book. 

Im really pleased with how this turned out, especially in the time that I put it all together. Slowly getting the hang of making books and making things to a professional standard (i think). 
Ive managed to include everything I wanted to, plus the little added extras like the folding insides and the belly band.

Evaluation of the book-

I learnt a lot when making it, about the planet and various species and how critically endangered some of them are. I researched so much before making it so as to execute it well and find my tone of voice. Making this book has inspired me in ways that I didn't think possible, and I definitely want to continue my studies in this particular field for COP3, which was something I was really worried about at the start of the year. Ive really taken on board the importance of research and how to research something that I want to know more about. My sole interests lie deeply in this field now, and I don't feel like I can ever know enough. 
The other idea I had for making the book is still something I want to work on, but Im glad that I went down this route this time round. 
I feel confident with clay and with sourcing recycled materials so much so that I plan to bring this into each of my modules in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment