Wednesday 20 April 2016

Local examples of waste


There were a lot of people at the park the other day, because the sun was out and everyone was celebrating. I went to enjoy some of the sun before heading back to uni. I pass this park everyday on my walk to and from. 
So on my way home later that night, I was shocked and appalled by the view.


Rubbish everywhere. Not only on this field, but on all. We are the reason there are so many problems in our world, we are careless and this needs to change! People need to wake up, and respect our planet.

Aims as an illustrator-

- Make people realise the importance of our planet
- Raise awareness wherever possible
- Take on board a social responsibility
- Use my visual skills to communicate these things to as wide an audience as possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment