Monday 25 April 2016

Cover design


Past present future is the chosen name for the book. Its simple and effective, and it encompasses what has been, what is happening now because of it and what will the future be like, if there is one at all.
Its rather fitting for the book, but doesn't give too much away which is what I wanted. I was going to call it something like, 'Consequence' or 'The consequences of our greed' but I felt like it was too harsh.


This will go on the back, i know usually peoples names are on the front but I want to keep it simple and to the point, to make it as eye catching to the viewer as possible.

My aim is for the cover to longer than the book itself so that there are two folding sides on either end with small amounts of info on each. This is the ink drawing I've done to sit with these.

So when printed it will look like this, and it will be folded in 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment