Monday 4 April 2016

Development of Ideas

Roughing as much as possible in order to find a direction.

Generating ideas was a little difficult for me when starting this project, mainly because there were so many possibilities of where i could take my work. 
I wanted there to be synthesis from my essay, but also make something that really matters to me. Writing this essay has had a huge impact on the way I view the world, and I wanted that to shine through.


Roughing various ideas was a good starting point, but I needed more. I needed more context, more tone of voice.


I started to make various images out of recycled materials, but I still wasn't quite getting at a solid idea that would interest me enough to make a book.
I really want to make a beautiful book, thats well considered and thought provoking.

To do-

- Find synthesis
- Find a method of creating images thats as sustainable as possible
-Re-read my essay and gather ideas
- Find my tone of voice


No comments:

Post a Comment