Saturday 7 January 2017

Texture book



A while ago I proposed making a book from the mono prints, and I've finally done it. I wasn't sure if I would have time, but I pushed myself to get it done because the textures are such an important aspect of this module. 



I wanted to learn something new, so watched a youtube tutorial and stitched the book a little differently to what I normally do. The book it quite small, as I plan to mount a few of the other prints onto boards, but I think I could make a huge book of texture from now until the end of the degree, building and adding to it so that the possibilities are endless with textures when the book is complete. Discovering a way of working that combines print and digital has been so amazing and I'm excited to keep it going.


No comments:

Post a Comment