Friday 2 December 2016

Some more primary research


Grub and Grog have really inspired a large part of this project for me, after doing some research there a few months ago, and meeting the guys that work there. I learnt quite a lot about organic farming and organic food through them, so thought id see if they would be interested in my practical and helping out like Roots and Fruits have. 

The response was really great. 
Having exchanged emails regarding organic movies previously probably helped me out a little, so networking is really useful. 




Ive replied with some examples of my work and the design board I made for Monday, which is proving to be very useful when trying to explain my ideas to people, as its a much easier way to visualise the final product.
I will hopefully go and meet with Dan this Sunday to discuss things further, but its all starting to come together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment