Monday 12 December 2016

Contextual Research - Katie Shelly



Picture cook is such a great idea! It combines two sections of my research. The idea of using infographics within a cook book in order to simplify something works really well. I need to consider the simplicity of this imagery when making my info graphs. 
My cookbook is not this simple at all, but I'm working with a range of products so as a whole it should communicate exactly what I want it to. 

I think there's a gap in the market for illustrated cookbooks. Photographs are often used instead, which makes sense, but perhaps the illustrations make for a far more organic and original looking book. Maybe when my book is all together, I could take it to village and other small businesses to see of they would consider stocking it. Just a thought to consider. 

No comments:

Post a Comment