Saturday 3 December 2016

Meeting with Roots and Fruits


On Wednesday I was invited down to Roots and fruits to discuss recipes and meet everyone there. They were so helpful, and each of them took time out of their day to sit down with me and discuss my project and what I needed. 
They gave me this recipe, and then a soup and a crumble too. I spoke with the manager and then two of the chefs, and everyone really liked what I was doing and were super enthusiastic about my work. 
As a means of thanks I would like to give them some seasonal veg postcards and then hopefully a copy of the book. 
Primary research really boosts your confidence, and is also a great way of networking. After completing this, I would feel comfortable asking them to showcase some of my work in the cafe, because I have that contact with them now.

No comments:

Post a Comment