Wednesday 6 May 2015

Final piece and evaluation

Here is my final poster!

Im really pleased with the outcome, given how much I struggled with getting my ideas down on paper. This was by far the hardest thing Ive ever tried to communicate though imagery, and i will definitely pay careful consideration when deciding what to do for COP next year. There is far too much to try and communicate in one visual diagram when it comes to autism, but I think I managed to extract the most important factors. 

Things I would do differently next time:

  • Perhaps make the man a little more hand drawn and add more tone, it looks too flat to me. 
  • Made the boxes smaller in the brain so as to fit more information in.
  • Choose an easier subject to illustrate!
On the whole Im happy. I feel I tackled so many problems with this brief, but it was worth it in the end. 


No comments:

Post a Comment