Wednesday 7 September 2016

Centre for alternative technology- First hand research


Visiting this place had such an impact on the way I think about the environment. There are so many things that contribute to environmental damage, and taking steps to improve these things individually is where its at I think. The place is so interesting, and really inspired me to get going with this module.

The first hand research was really useful, because I was able to network with like minded, knowledgable people, and also understand how certain methods of alternative technology can be used. This is merely a section of my dissertation, however, the book shop provided me with some perfect books that i wouldn't have found anywhere else. 

One methodology led me onto another from physically going out and doing something.









No comments:

Post a Comment